Tuesday 2 October 2012

THE WES PENRE PAPERS … A JOURNEY THROUGH THE MULTI VERSE


Welcome to WesPenre.com


and


The Wes Penre Papers


- A Journey through the Multiverse -

 


.


http://wespenre.com/

News from Behind the Scenes


by Wes Penre of Illuminati-News.com

http://battleofearth.wordpress.com/

.

My name is Wes Penre and I am a researcher and a writer. My main research over the past 15 years has been focused on exposing the Global Elite (the Powers That Be, who are pulling the strings on mankind from behind the scenes), in combination with humanity’s spiritual journey into the future.

In 1998 I posted my first website, Illuminati News, on the Internet and it is still up and running. It’s a giant database on the exposure of the Global Elite and their past, present and future plans to further control humanity for the purpose of their own wealth and power, and to serve those whom they are reporting to higher up in the hierarchy, who are not from this Earth; not even from this dimension.

Illuminati News grew so big that I decided to stop updating it. Instead I posted all updates from 2009 up until today to a blog, which I decided to call “News from Behind the Scenes“.

WesPenre.com, which from 2011 and onwards will be my main website, is diving into the details of the creation of our Universe/Multiverse; how and where life on Planet Earth started; the genetic manipulation of mankind; the War of the “gods” here on Earth and elsewhere in the Universe; who are pulling the strings behind the Global Elite; the upcoming difficulties and challenges we are meeting, and lastly, how to deal with our situation.
 

This website will take you on a mind-blowing journey through the Multiverse and tell the amazing story of how our Universe was created, how Planet Earth came to be, who created us, and our place in the Multiverse as individuals and as a species. It will show that we all are connected on a subquantum level and that everything in existence is energy which stems from the same Source, which could be called “God” or “All That Is”.

Important to understand is that this is my journey and everything in here is according to my research, and/or my own experiences and conclusions. Your journey may be slightly, or entirely different from mine, which means that I am not looking for “followers”, and have no wish to be a “guru” or authority on any subject. Those who have read my work from earlier years can easily see how my path has developed to the point to where I am today. Hopefully, I am somewhere totally different in a few years from now. Therefore, it is perfectly fine to disagree with my conclusions and soulutions if they don’t match up with your own view on reality. My hope is that I can inspire others to continue their own research and journey into the future by perhaps taking some of my material to heart and use as a springboard to their own increased understanding of the Multiverse/Omniverse. I see myself as a teacher and a student at the same time, and I am a teacher only in the sense that I teach what I, myself have learnt and taken to heart up to this day. Life is an infinite journey and a never-ending learning lesson.

When reading “The Wes Penre Papers“, one after the other, the best way to navigate this website is from the Site Map page, which can be accessed from any page you are reading by clicking the icon in the top left corner of the page.

.

The Purpose of This Website

This website is based upon a new idea I had some time ago. Instead of writing a book, I decided to create a site which consists of “papers” of which I am the author (except for some articles in the “Cognitive Section”). The Papers span over a vast amount of subjects, all of which I feel are of highest importance for everyone on this planet. Still, all these subjects are connected and need to be combined to get the Bigger Picture of reality.

The reader can pick and choose papers of interest from the Site Map page and read in any order, but to get the best grasp of the whole concept I am trying to get across would be to navigate this site by starting from the beginning, just like with a book, and read through it all in sequence. By doing so, you will be taken on a thrilling rollercoaster ride through space and time.



No comments:

Post a Comment