Saturday 27 April 2013

The Storm of Disclosure is About to Hit ... by DAVID WILCOCK



The disclosure of a DNA-tested extraterrestrial humanoid became the #1 Most Popular story on Huffington Post for four full days. The film SIRIUS premiered Monday -- and may be a critical tipping-point for Disclosure.

QUITE AN INTENSE DREAM...

Our story begins with a seemingly prophetic dream I had on Friday, April 19th.

If this seems to be foolish or irrelevant, bear in mind that I have been recording my dreams for over 20 years -- almost every morning -- since September 23, 1992.

I have had many hundreds of accurate prophecies of future events appear during this time. Some of them have been posted on this website in advance.

DIRECT PROPHECY OF A TSUNAMI, PUBLISHED IN ADVANCE

The most notable example was when, in "Bouncing Back from Hack Attack," I predicted "some kind of major disaster" involving a huge explosion and tidal waves was about to happen -- right before Fukushima.

This was on February 23, 2011. Fukushima was on March 11, 2011 -- just 16 days later.

Here is a quote, from that article, of a dream that directly predicted a tsunami -- with some boldface added in for emphasis:

THE SECOND DREAM: NAVIGATING THE ICE

Just three days ago, I had a dream of an absolutely colossal-sized ocean area made of rippling, broken, brownish-gray ice. It all looked like the Arctic. I can't even describe how huge and how intense the ripples were.

The entire surface of this vast area of ice was constantly undulating -- like a vast body of water that was really churning. It was as if I was seeing a vast, frozen ocean, covered with broken ice, that was now experiencing incredibly huge waves.

One undulation could easily move up and down as much as 1000 feet. There was no way to predict exactly what parts would undulate -- and obviously anything of this scale was extremely dangerous....

This morning's dream is predicting something that could shake things up, for a while, as much as the Gulf oil volcano once did.

It's very unusual for me to pass data like this along in advance, but in another case I had a massive dream that Michael Jackson died in my arms of a heart attack -- and a short time later, he did die of a heart attack.

After the disaster, I then wrote it all up here, in Japan: A Final, Desperate Attempt to Stop Disclosure?, on March 26, 2011.

Today I am again ready to publish a prophetic dream.

My data is strong enough that I am willing to stick my neck out -- and make another bold prognostication.

[Incidentally, I did release "Access Your Higher Self", which teaches you how to read symbolic language, incubate dreams and gain full telepathic access.]

WE HAVE A HALF-HOUR LEFT BEFORE A MASSIVE STORM HITS

This dream, from 6:59 am on Friday, April 19, 2013, is one of a series I have had that suggest a very major cluster of events is about to occur.

I was specifically asked to do as much as I could to prepare for it -- before the event cluster itself actually hits.

The event cluster was depicted as lightning -- in the form of an onrushing storm.

There was so much lightning that I could see about 17 different lightning bolts at any one moment at the edge of this storm. It was constant.





In real life, I have never seen this much lightning all at once. It was crazy. The only comparable visual would be a very active electrical device creating many arcs simultaneously.

The above photo is somewhat similar to what I saw, except it was already twilight in the dream -- and there were even more lightning bolts than this at any one moment.

This was all happening over on the far-right-hand side of the approaching, dark thunderclouds. I was seeing this come across a large plain with mountains in the distance.

I knew I only had about 30 minutes before this mega-storm would hit.

I was being asked to solve a mystery, and prepare as much as possible, before the storm arrived.

Do I think this is predicting another mega-disaster? No. Do I think this is predicting a very significant series of socio-political events? Absolutely yes.

EXPOSURE AND DEFEAT OF THE "CABAL"
Lightning is associated with "the fall of kings" in the symbolic language of dreams -- such as we find in the Tarot card deck.

It represents the Dark Night of the Soul -- the point where it appears that "all is lost", and you get the "whiff of death". Real death of certain characters in the story may also occur.

In the Tarot, this is called The Lightning-Struck Tower or The Tower for short. It represents the fall of corrupt kings -- and the restoration of peace and freedom.



This process, however, often comes about with sudden upheaval -- creating momentary crisis and chaos as it arrives.

In the dream, this storm was so massive I knew that once it hit, you couldn't possibly be safe if you were outside. You would have to remain indoors and secure.

I was given a mystery to solve -- and I had very little time to do it. The mystery seemed impossible to solve in the time I had available -- but I had to try ..............





1 comment:

  1. The whole thing will die of natural death. There will be no disclosure because there is nothing to disclose. Take your time...talk about disclosure so you forget everything about DRONES.
    Dream...just take the wrong pill...and believe in the whole thing. Waste your time while drones kill and billionaires become trillonaires.
    Just deny the real world and wait.Do nothing. Just wait...Jesus or some nice Alien will save you.

    ReplyDelete