Saturday 7 December 2013

KEN STANLEY : The Day I Died Was The Best Day Of My Life

NEW WEBSITE : MAKE A BETTER WORLD 

NEW WEBSITE : MAKE A BETTER WORLD 

 THE EVENT OF YOUR DREAMS

DOORWAY TO ENLIGHTENMENT


 

by KEN STANLEY

This project was undertaken as the result of a near death experience.  I saw a tunnel of light and at the end of the tunnel I found myself surrounded by entities, beings.  It was the most loving caring place I have ever seen.  At the very center of it all I saw “The Source” from this Source all that exists emanated.  Everything and I mean everything that exists in the entire universe emanated from this Source.  I know I saw the Creator, The Source of all that there is.  This experience changed me forever.  I am now no longer the same person I was.  I now know that we are all the same.  We are all ONE.  We are, each of us, The Creator/The Source experiencing creation.

What you are about to read may be entirely wrong, an illusion, a trick of the mind to rationalize the irrational.
A feeble attempt to explain what can never be explained.

Never the less it is my perception of my own reality at this moment.

My name is Ken.

I was born on July 8th, 1958 and I died on Saturday April 4th, the night before Easter, 2010.

The experience changed me forever.

MAKE A BETTER WORLD
http://tannhauserxxx.wix.com/make-a-better-world





No comments:

Post a Comment