Wednesday 29 January 2014

CHEM BOMBS : CHEM-TRACKING DEVICE BEING DROPPED NEAR SAN DIEGO

Chem 8


 Chem 9

 Chem 6


The Evolution of Chemtrails is “Chem-bombs”

That explains the mushroom like clouds we’ve been seeing in the skies lately. The “strange clouds”. NEW CHEMBOMBS – THE LATEST HI TECH SECRET CHEMTRAIL GEOENGINEERING AND IT’S HAPPENING NOW ALL AROUND THE WORLD, OVER YOUR CITY, AND OVER YOU !

 READ MORE HERE

http://aircrap.org/evolution-chemtrails-chem-bombs-aerial-aerosol-explosions-new-dispersion-method-worldwide/337988/


All that debris looks like metallic particles that might help the tracking - or maybe we just do not know. It is a bit shocking to see this over houses though.

Thank you all for getting this clip out as it did cause many to think about what is being dropped and sprayed over our heads. PLEASE FILM THESE PLANES AND POST WHAT YOU SEE - IT IS NOT RIGHT





It is still a bit mind blowing that anything like this is done over neighborhoods. I guess the chemplanes spray everywhere so maybe it is the new norm. I now think this may be a device dropped from the 2nd chem plane that tracks their efforts. The metallic looking debris may help them do this - or not. I do not know. Fear was not my intention and I hope the new information helps put perspective into the conversation.

So, I did some looking into weather balloons. You cannot just release them anywhere and need permission to do so and you CANNOT do it anywhere near a flight path. THIS FOOTAGE WAS SHOT IN THE LARGEST FLIGHT PATH IN MY AREA - LINDBERGH FIELD INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT!

In short, no entity or school or person would have ever been given the OK to release a weather balloon for a good 15 mile radius to my location. To the south - inbound air traffic - to the north - outbound air traffic - to the east and west a flight circle path for planes waiting to land.

No chance this was a legally sanctioned weather balloon - and it was never seen going up - only down and against the air flow as seen in the chemtrail motion.

If I can find further info I will post it. If I find out someone did send up a balloon I will post it. For now, I highly doubt it was even a possibility.

PLEASE FILM THESE PLANES AND POST YOUR OBSERVATIONS. IT IS NOT RIGHT AND WE HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW!

Crrow777
Crrow777

UPDATE


No comments:

Post a Comment