Tuesday 28 January 2014

Kerry Cassidy: Revelations of an EU Official with 'Off World' connections



 


I was made aware of this off-world connection and I was asked to do a lot of reading on Helena Blavatsky.  I was instructed to read books like ‘Isis Unveiled’ and ‘The Secret Doctrine’ as well as ‘Alice in Wonderland’ and ‘The Lord of the Rings’ to prepare me. I was also referred to the old Egyptian religion and pointedly the ‘Egyptian Book of the Dead’. I was pointedly told that ,typically, eighty years after the inception of any religion, it {the religion] starts to get distorted, usually in a severe fashion, as careerists under illuminati or parallel agendas.                     

I went through the material and I was also alerted to certain situations in the past, certain anomalies, a point in fact being the high point of the nuclear crisis between the US and Russia in the early Sixties and, I was given an indication about how the situation had been resolved through an off-world connection.

Say, a young guy who gets hold of an obscure occult book, puts into operation something he doesn’t understand and breaks through the dimensions.  There is someone you have heard who did that – who may have made such a mistake.  Crowley did. He was an extremist.  He tried everything and he actually broke through the dimensions .............
 
 

READ MORE HERE IN PDF FORM





No comments:

Post a Comment