Monday 7 April 2014

SASQUATCH SPEAKS : MY LADY OF THE WOODS

 

I could feel them.

When the goose bumps would come I would smile and take in a deep breath. Before my audience I would take a knee and touch the ground. Out of respect for mother Gaia and my Hairy Folk family and friends, I would thank them. I would take in more deep breaths. I would stretch, smile, and thank the beauty of my surroundings for finding me. 

Then I would lighten up a bit, stand up, tell them some funny things that I was going through at the time and make my way toward the job at hand. What a ton of information I have learned and re-remembered over the past year. Sasquatches have become a daily part of my life.

The clan in the area know who I am. The clan is overseen by a female elder. She gladly told me her name but told me that it was only for me to know. She said, “I am called Grandma.''

My Photo

SASQUATCH SPEAKS

MY LADY OF THE WOODS by JOHN ALLEN








No comments:

Post a Comment