Friday 16 May 2014

David Wilcock Update to Last Article … You are going to see the Cabal crumble … and Disclosure will occur



DOES THIS EVENT HAVE ANY GREATER SYNCHRONICITY? [referring to the appearance of Air Force 1 when David arrived at LAX]

Bear in mind that the title of my most recent book is The Synchronicity Key.

 David_Wilcock_Search74

The whole book is based on the concept that “meaningful coincidences” are not happening by accident, but by deliberate design. The radio show I just posted talks extensively about disclosure. I stated that ET humans have visited every US President in his office for the last 100 years. Additionally, this article I wrote to accompany the show is all about the exposure and defeat of the Cabal. The very first thing I saw in my home town, other than the airport, was the President of the United States coming in for a landing. All the men with cameras reminded me of the type of hubbub you would expect in the event of a massive UFO sighting — a large object in the sky…

” Given the powerful nature of what is happening in the world right now, I couldn’t help but see this event as being significant. If nothing else, it seemed to strongly underline what so many other dreams and real-world data points have been saying…

” Seeing Air Force One land in my home town, right beside me, right after I landed in my own plane, only made the message even stronger: “Get ready. This is really going to happen. You are going to see the Cabal crumble… and Disclosure will occur.”“

READ MORE HERE
http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1161-mega-download



No comments:

Post a Comment