Friday 11 July 2014

EBANI : Unidentified Flying Biological Anomaly

 

 .

Unidentified Flying Biological Anomaly
.
EBANI IN MILAN


.

After arriving from work today (04-07-2014) I proceeded to sit in my front porch here in East Los Angeles and proceeded to Summon. A few minutes later I noticed with the naked eye a white object next to the moon. I zoomed in with my camcorder and noticed it was a white Ebani UFO. This is the second Ebani I have filmed. My first Ebani was the orange tube one from last year. This video is 11 minutes long, I did not shorten this video as I would like everyone to know how these Craft move in many intelligent angles and also form different shapes. Thank you and enjoy.
For those who may not know, “Ebani” is a spanish term which means (Entidad Biological Anomalous No Identificada), Simply an “Unknown / Unidentified Flying Biological Anomaly”.
.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment