Wednesday 2 July 2014

MR. AMBASSADOR : WHAT SIGNS OF CHANGES DO YOU SEE?

 


Yesterday, one of my friends from England sent me the latest crop circle. He wrote: “Dear Ron … This crop circle arrived today in UK … it is 555 … and notice too the address … Ackling Dyke, Nr Sixpenny Handley, Dorset. (DYKE – 6 pennies 666)” I watched the video [http://youtu.be/rUdnNtwWIQs] and immediately sent it to the Ambassador. He was excited and got back to me shortly thereafter. We talked, one of several conversations yesterday, about the signs that are appearing, confirming 555 and more as we overcome 666. We decided to record another video about signs. He has more to share, and so do I.





Crop Circles 2014 – Ackling Dyke, 

Nr Sixpenny Handley, Dorset







HATTER :)



No comments:

Post a Comment