Monday 14 July 2014

RON VAN DYKE : OVERCOMING THE BRAINWASHING OF THE MATRIX

 


Last evening I had a terrible reminder of just how brainwashed people are right here with one of my own friends, or, in actuality, my son’s friend. When I suggested that the military-industrial complex he works for needs to become obsolete, he blurted out, “I hate liberals!” He went on to spew out the mainstream propaganda about how Israel is a peace-loving nation constantly harassed by Hezbollah, and is only defending itself against hatred….and saying that if the United States did not arm itself, the Muslims would come over and kill us all. I lashed out at him when he called himself a historian. Like so many, he is clueless about what has been and is going on in our world. How can this war on ignorance be won? Can we overcome the brainwashing of the matrix?
.
.



No comments:

Post a Comment