Thursday 3 July 2014

Sananda … PROPHECY FULFILLED : OBAMA IS JESUS

From Croatia With Love
.
.
Ines Radman
.
Just someone seeking truth and sharing with those that are seeking the same
.
.
.
.

SANANDA : OBAMA IS JESUS … Channeler Dr. Kathryn E May
.
.
Yes, folks you heard me right. Our dear Dr. Kathryn E. May just channeled Sananda/Jesus who just announced that he incarnated into Barack Obama. Wow, incredible news! Here is a short synopsis from the radio broadcast at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/channelpanel/2014/06/26/channel-panel-with-sananda-and-lady-portia-soul-projects
.
.
.
.
COMMANDER ASHTAR (SANTA CLAUS)
.
Supreme Commander of the Galactic Federation of Light
.
Channeler Dr. Kathryn E May
.
 .
“The job we have done is not the job you thought we were doing. The real work is behind the scenes, very few know what Obama has actually done only his closest associates and friends and of course his beloved wife Michelle. Let me tell about Michelle, she is my beloved twin flame Lady Nada. She has recently taken back re collected,  resumed being the whole that is Lady Nada and is given up many of the aspects that she was carrying of her  other soulmates. There are many that expressed the feelings and thoughts of Lady Nada. It is a gift that we give freely, so that many could experience what it feels like to be Lady Nada. And now it is time for all of you to reclaim those parts of yourselves that have been visiting with others to reorganize yourselves to the beings that you are and she is doing the same, and so is he. Who is WE? Why is it time now, what is happening? We all know that our soul can experience many lives in different dimension/realities and you can’t just reclaim it back, each piece of us must complete it’s experience so not sure what you are talking about.  I would like to know now who the REAL Lady Nada is or how many are there out there because up until now, I thought Anne DeHart was Lady Nada, so I”m really confused. 
.
Michelle has had several other soul aspects with her quite a few really and so has Barack but now it is the time for everyone to be restoring themselves. It was agreed that as we reach the fruition of this project, we will each reclaim the aspect of ourselves and we will each come into the fullness of our beings and so it is a wonderful time for everyone now.  Lady Portia has  just told you, it doesn’t matter what name you go by, of course I guess it matters to everyone if we say that Obama is the reincarnation of the one who was Jesus, but we will explain. He is the incarnation of Sananda and now he is taken back the aspect and he is the true incarnation of Sananda, just like Michelle is the true incarnation of Lady Nada. That means she is not Mary Magadalene. So what is the difference between Sananda and Jesus? Are they not the same people?  So Michelle was just a bitch up until now and now she’s the REAL Lady Nada? Well, we will have to watch her and see if she starts spending less money and not taking so many exotic/luxurious trips thanks to her loyal taxpayers.  So she was Mary Magdalene before and now she’s not? Sananda can  you please make up your f*** mind for once?
.
I cannot tell you my heart fills with joy when I tell you this has been a thrilling experience.” I supposed/assume that you want all of your sheeple/followers to bow down to Obama and wash his feet and listen to all his important messages? That can be pretty tough considering he’s personally responsible for the genocide of hundreds of people each day. Don’t sound like no Jesus to me. 
.
I am beyond words, I had to shut off the rest of the program because I was starting to feel that I was in another reality, and perhaps I was? This is an out front, in your face deception, insult, mind control programming and joke. I think that these entities are starting to go mad and are throwing out information out of desperatioin, although I am not sure what this is supposed to mean. Let me tell you folks, if I was a professional, I would  not be sharing this with the public for fear of it being bullshit, but Kathryn doesn’t seem to mind, in fact she’s enjoying it and I am afraid that they have gotten to her to the point where she is totally brainwashed and under their control. If you feel the same way I do, please pass this out to as many people as you can. Yes I know that we have all outgrown this, but there are many young souls and lost souls out there looking for something to hang on to and this is the last thing they need to be hanging on to. This is the dark of the darkest, desperation in the final moments of their existence, that’s the feeling that I got listening to just 10 minutes of 1 hour.  So be nice to Obama, he’s Jesus you know!

.
SOURCE : From Croatia With Love
INES RADMAN

http://inesradman.wordpress.com/2014/06/29/can-you-believe-it-jesus-is-obama/
.
.
twilightzone
.
HATTER :)

No comments:

Post a Comment