Tuesday 12 August 2014

RON VAN DYKE : IS THE CABAL REALLY LOSING ITS GRIP ON THE WORLD?




.

I did not make my video in the normal time period as you will notice. I had a very draining day yesterday that continues today. Personal issues going on, strange dreams and articles being sent to me all contribute to this, I’m sure. One year-old article sent to me talked about China becoming the next Rothschild superpower (http://theforbiddentruth.net/viewtopi…). The Ambassador helped me understand that one better, along with some Bible quotes from the Red Dragon. Another more encouraging article was from Veterans Today: America’s Secret Civil War (http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/08/…). I’m in a strange space emotionally, so please forgive me if this does not flow as I would like. I’ll do my best.

.



.

Dear Ron

.

Pharaohs (Royal bloodline) … who distorted and obscured the true meaning of the ELDERS (the wise and perfected men) of any race. It is the wise who shine with the Organic Light. Christed … the annointed ones … not Christ as a person. The Levites were originally Irish Druids, not Jews. They wore the Urim and Thummim, meaning emblems of royalty and truth. Nothing to do with family bloodlines. The skull cap, also worn by Jewish rabbis, was originally worn by sun priests of Egypt … sun priests of Ra.

Quote from your bible :
For Zion’s sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem’s sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch – (Isaiah 62:1)

Aliens shall stand and feed your flocks. Foreigners shall be your ploughmen and vinedressers. But you shall be called priests of the Lord. Men will speak of you as ministers of our God – (Isaiah 61:5-6)

Foreigners will build your walls, and their kings will serve you. Your gates will always stand open, they will never be shut, day or night, so that men may bring you the wealth of the nations – (Isaiah 60:10-11)

Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. You can will them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly – (Leviticus 25:44-46)

It’s the bloodline of the modern day Pharaohs that still rule this planet … not Zionists but Atonists … Akhenaton, the Cult of Aton … Pharaohs who destroyed every bit of wisdom on this planet and who are the royal families we see today … profiteering off the the judaic religions of Yahweh ... the demiurge god.

Namaste Hatter

.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment