Sunday 5 October 2014

As You Move Towards Unity Consciousness … SILENT WINDS OF CHANGE




.
SILENT WINDS OF CHANGE

.

As you move towards unity consciousness you will begin to feel alone. You are not and never could be alone but there is a very profound reason for it. You naturally stay away from “doom and gloomers”, but now you are shying away from the “love and lighters”. It is a different feeling but what you should know is this feeling will change to one of immense love and happiness for all. You are moving yourself away from those extreme polarities and understanding we are all one. In that place, all is one and it is truly Heaven on Earth. Love all and don’t group them into different sides. This feeling of unity consciousness will heal all things both within and without.

SOURCE LINK

http://silentwindsofchange.wordpress.com/2014/10/04/as-you-move-towards-unity-consciousness/

.
…………………………………………….
.


.
INES RADMAN

http://inesradman.wordpress.com/2014/10/05/as-you-move-towards-unity-consciousness/

Comment: This is synchronicity at it’s best today. My first thought this morning after seeing the message from ONE was:”This love and light crap is really starting to get boring and old news.”, I posted the comment on Kathryn’s friend ONE and then saw this post from a great person I love so much, he/she don’t know this yet, but I do, the message is clear and resonates with every neuron and electron of my being. I am connecting with my soul group, it has been an incredible journey on this blog, meeting my soul group and sharing so much knowledge with each other.

We are moving my brothers and sisters, I know it may not seem that way sometimes, but things are changing. If you have not read Stuart Wilde’s book: “Whispering Winds of Change”, please do. I believe it was written in the 80’s when I had read it. He talks about the thousand steps, and the journey that ends up in our being alone for a while, as we grow, we leave those that choose to stay behind, there are times during the climb that we see nobody, where we feel very alone, there are times we run into old souls or parts of our soul group, he wrote this almost 30 years ago. His wisdom has forever changed my life, he was part of my journey when I first started 30 years ago and his wisdom holds truth for what is happening today.

Our journeys are all individual, each one of us bears the burden of unraveling our lies and deceptions, and as we awaken to our own truths, we feel the pain of being deceived but it’s different now, instead of anger and rage, we are feeling relief and excitement, there is so much to look forward to this time, we are actually transcending all timelines and realities, we may not see it or feel it, but it is there.

I no longer fear the unknown because I now know who I am, where I came from and why I am here. Nothing can thwart my conscious goals to move forward, to help others that woke up a bit later or are just waking up. As you move forward, remember who you are!

.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment