Thursday 9 October 2014

SOUL FEEDERS and ENERGY TRAPS : VERONICA KEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING LITTLE OLD LADY




.


.
Ines

NEW AGE

GURU BUSTER

Just someone seeking truth and sharing with those that are seeking the same. I stand for justice, peace and desire that all humans have a wonderful life like I do. I’m a healer, empath and dedicated to waking people up to what is really going on. Code word: Unity Consciousness
View all posts by Ines →

.

VERONICA KEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING LITTLE OLD LADY

DESPERATE TO KEEP HER LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE

THANKS TO GENEROUS DONORS

.

So, Veronica you have been so busted. You have been getting away with this for a long time, acting out the poor little lady and using Monty to create an image of you that you wanted the public to know about. It’s easy to fool people when you are older; we tend to think of elderly people as helpless, dear, kind, gentle, forthcoming etc. I did think all of these things about you Veronica until you started asking for a lot of money and felt you didn’t need to justify that to anyone.

The photo below was sent to me to show that there is one individual in this photo who sent me this material. He has also allowed me to use his name, but I have chosen not to at this point because there is no need for it. Anyone that wants to know his name, please email me and I will gladly send it to you. The investigator that is was very close to Veronica has no problem with disclosure, but Veronica will see the photo and know who sent this information. It’s not about US believing this anymore, it’s about YOU Veronica, so that you know that WE KNOW your game.

Is Monty really a spirit and Veronica the channel?

My source writes: “Monty’s messages…..In my view Veronica simply puts together a message mainly from information she has got in the week from the internet or people she has spoken with. I know of at least three separate occasions when information was given to her and the following Sunday ‘Monty’ is mentioning it in his message!

It’s sad that a woman almost 80 years old has to lie and steal from people and she’s not in hardship at all. I questioned that a lot when watching her interviews with Andrew, she was impeccably dressed, her hair and makeup done impeccably, you can see and feel the quality and classic attire she always wears, she just didn’t seem to be a woman in need. Well now we know she is not in need, but it doesn’t answer the question: Why is she doing this?

READ MORE HERE

http://inesradman.wordpress.com/2014/10/08/veronica-keen-exposed-as-a-lying-little-old-lady-desperate-to-keep-her-luxurious-lifestyle-thanks-to-generous-donors/

.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment