Sunday 2 November 2014

BEN : I GET IT ... ''ED'' : It is almost TIME

.
ALLI CAT
ED’S HUGE EXPLOSION

lostsoul truthseeker

I hereby post this notice as a formal, public announcement to any and all entities interacting with this planet and/or any being on this planet, on any and all timelines, in any and all dimensions, whether working covertly or overtly, who claim to have ownership of me, my body, my astral body, etheric body, soul, or any other individual or collective group of aspects of my SELF, in any and all timelines and dimensions, whether fragmented or in whole, that my consent or agreement to any and such ownership, is hereby NULL and VOID according to the terms and conditions posted here. Refusal to acknowledge this declaration as a legitimate contract automatically nullifies any previous contracts that have been made between myself (in my various forms) in any and all timelines, realms, or dimensions.
.
DON’T OPEN THE VORTEX PORTALS
Take comfort in knowing there is no excape for “them” BEN
.

TALKING TO ”THAT OTHER SPECIES”

.


.

HUGE UFO and CUBE SIGHTING NEAR THE SUN FOR NOVEMBER 2
.



No comments:

Post a Comment