Thursday 6 November 2014

RON : SPECIAL VIDEO – WHAT WE ALL CAN DO NOW – THE NEW COVENANT

.
.
I often feel frustrated, jsut as many of you do. I look at the world and wonder how we can heal it, how we can heal ourselves. Something inside of me realizes that we have to come together, but how? What can we do to turn things around inside and out. I’m doing this special video following a time of prayer to the Creator within Creation. Please consider what I am sharing. [THE NEW COVENANT! was added to the title after recording.]
.


.
.
WE the people all hear you Ron ... thanks for all that you do. Keep up with what you're saying ... and it will traverse the globe ... cos I can ''see'' your universal vision as the ONE and the same, in all of our minds and in all of our hearts. Touched my soul.
 Bless you for this wonderful message.


HATTER



No comments:

Post a Comment