Thursday 20 November 2014

YELLOW ROSE FOR TEXAS UPDATE : You´ll need more shampoo. LMAO




.
Q & A WITH ROSE  
.
ED’S BIG FREAK OUT AND MORE





.
I think that when they altered our bodies, they then used the meditation as a type of entrainment to get us to feed the snake.

Rise the kundalini.
.
Just watched an old video about the war being over. I was just curious if we are “there” and ready and the war is won, until we go through the Eye and back home, do we still need to contiue to work on ourselves as far as removing the parasites the cord, etc. ? If so I’ll keep plugging away at myself and others. Thank you again for all your hard work and information. I always look forward to your input and info as far as what all is going on out there and how we need to better be prepared and such
Thank you
.
I’ve actually slowed down on the removals, myself. Although more do to illness than anything else. I was told (Eve) it was a waist of (our) power. Although the physical ones are shed when we leave the physical body, the aetheric ones get shed at the eye. The translation does it. I don’t think it hurts to clean though.
.


Question to Rose: if we’d be, in Heaven, the height this woman above is portrayed as ?

Rose:
Yes, she said yet that it will be like that. Even a little bit bigger.

You´ll need more shampoo. LMAO

.
If you’d like to see shields you can go on the older images, and find the planetary shields raised. It makes the image ’round’.

No comments:

Post a Comment